Saturday 9 February 2008

Make me wonder



A little Pray for Him.

I wake up, I make a little pray for you.
You hurt me, you teased me. Hope the divine justice make its facts.
I don't want to hate you, 'cause I had loved you a lot...
Only God knows how much i did....
I pray for you, every day.
For you luck, For a good life for you
. How can I be too stupid??? I'm not,
'cause I had loved you a lot.
How those things make me wonder: why I loved you, so much????
Believe me, I wish you the best of luck. your happiness is mine, too.
I pray for forgive all those lies.... I wanted to believed that you never did.
The past can not be changed..... What it's done is done.....
'till the day, I forget you..... praying for forgiving you........
'cause I won't to hate you,
I'm living for loving you,
Even though Im not with you. (I don't have You)

No comments: