Friday 8 February 2008

Listen to your heart.....

Listen, when Your heart beat so strong,
when hesitate had come,
Don't trust so easily.....
It's like a snake, with green and cruel eyes....

I was thinking in go out with someone from my past.....(I know is delicate play with the thoughts)......I wanted go out and make some stuffs.......Suddenly, the guy appears......(and I discovered How big is God magnificences)......I decided to pray for find someone else......Somebody new.....and......delete him, from my mind and my soul......

Somebody from my past???????

Someone from my past not.....(it's not correct)...cause when you decided broke up......was for a good reason....so it's not good....look back.....

Someone new: new things, new thoughts, new opportunity..........

And Start from the beginning.....

Good luck, the next time...!!!!!!!!!

No comments: