Monday 28 January 2008

Without direction



how it was???

I don't know in with moment I started to love him,
in which second of our time share together,
that was pass like a pouring rain,
or like a sweet sunset....
like a tears down through my face,
It's passed.....I should be strong....
and said to myself
that it was a dream...
you don't ask me to do it....


Just it passed.....
Now I must to live with the fact: Loving you and don't have you.

I can't do anything.....Just keep this love with me, until time make me help to forget you.
Good Luck.....my love, my last thought before I go to dream world.... It's that you can finally be happy.... your soul

Image says: Passion is the first step to love at first sight,
because the passion become strong to you then you love,
so, finally is love at first sight...

No comments: